package net.au.kevin.myself;

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Second Lecture (2007-08-10)

In the second lecture last Friday, we learnt how XP project is processed and more details about planning game.

After the lecture, we made up a team and practiced planning game. During the game, some questions occurred.

"Do we need to wait until the customer finish writing story cards?"

- No, we need to communicate with the customer to help him/her to write the story cards better.

"Should we estimate the time to develop a function in front of the customer?"

Yes, as communication is very important to have a good agreement between the customers and developers, we need to do that in front of the customers in order to communicate with them.


I would really like to meet customers and start a project as soon as possible, on the other hand I'm a little bit worrying that I have not only one group work and project. The other subjects are also project subject. Furthermore, I also work and all those things make me anxious. However, I believe I can do it and I'll make it!

No comments: